I am an experienced teacher, lecturer and trainer and have taught people of all ages from 5 to 80+.
- lectures on pharmacology, data analysis and maths applied in bioscience for universities, pharmaceutical industry and other organisations.
- science workshops for primary schools funded by the Wellcome Trust.
- study skills for students at A level and first year university
- online course development e.g. “Essential Maths for Medics and Vets” in collaboration with the CETL in Reusable Learning Objects (www.rlo-cetl.ac.uk) and CARET (www.caret.cam.ac.uk).
- summary of past lectures, presentations and talks.
I have worked with a number of organisations on curriculum development including: the Higher Education Academy, Advisory Committee on Mathematics Education with the Royal Society and the Royal Society of Chemistry and published my research on mathematics within the bioscience curriculum in the UK and USA. See publications.